Thursday, September 25, 2008

SOME OF MY RECORDS STILL SAY "KANE"


New Kanye West coming *pause* sooner than you expected!

With his new single "Love Lockdown" sitting comfortably on the charts, rapper/producer Kanye West has announced through his personal blog, that he will be pushing up the date for his next album 808's & Heartbreak.

Kanye cited the reason for an earlier release as something he kind of just felt like doing. In a direct statement from his blog he say's

"I changed my album to November something, 'cause I finished the album and I felt like it, I want y'all to hear it as soon as possible."

Kanye premiered his first single during the MTV VideoMusic Award earlier this month, and was initially set to release the album in December, possibly setting himself up for a fourth quarter showdown with big brother Jay Z.

Along with putting the finishing touches on his album, west is also working on tracks for Jay-Z's next studio album, "The Blueprint 3.

Kanye's first single "Love Lockdown" has been downloaded over 200,000 times since its official release

No comments:

My Blog List