Sunday, September 28, 2008

EVERYTHING I WAS THINKING



From time to time I click on people's blog on NT. I came across this guy's blog and all his quotes from the Presidential Debate was exactly what I was thinking. However, I'm too lazy at times to write down everything that crosses my mind throughout the day and so forth. Anyhow, the quotes in BOLD either had me laughing or caught my attention while watching the debate.


Sorry red states McCains goin down like a white girl on prom night………….

Edit: So i’ve been takin notes on my iPhone and this is kinda like my version of twitter for the streets, if you watched the debate then you know where to position each quote from me………..

I love how Barack was like let’s be clear and McCain calmed down….
My man McCain knew his role and all he could do was cheese at B-Obs remarks……..
If the N mention one more time about him fightin in the war I’ll snap………
Could we get a commercial break I gotta pee………
Is it me or did B-Ob look a lil darker……..
What was that audience reaction thing about????????
Why was son (McCain) blinkin so hard is he gonna croak……..
Son said orgy LOL……..
No more use of Ms congeniality or Maverick damn……..
My Nigga Barack knows his numbers word to Nino……..
Can’t look a N in the eye McCain??????
Still no bathroom breaks…….
Love the “GOP watch” with the old lady that looked like Don Rickles ………
My man McCain skin look pasty……..
I love how McCain is like “I remember the war of 1812 I was there”……..
LOL at Barack sayin ”if John disagrees with this he can let me know”……..
Still no commercial/bathroom break……..
This dudes gotta have prostethic arms………
Son (Jim the host) was like wrap it up……….
This makes me wonder how Gore and Kerry did on their debates with Bush………
I wonder if it’s a requirement to not have facial hair in politics……….
McCain need to chill on the “I did this when so and so didn’t” shit………
Take the saddle off Reagans nuts………
I haven’t heard the word trillion that much since we use to say as kids like it was a fictional amount………….
My assumption on the audience reaction thing is that must be McCains heart flatlining……

No comments:

My Blog List