Wednesday, September 17, 2008

I STILL HEART THIS WHORE.

Although it might be like throwing a hot dog down a hallway...........




Mendes' Sex Confession

17 September 2008 5:07 AM, PDT


Hollywood actress Eva Mendes has had sex in all 50 American states.

The Hitch star admits she took a raunchy road trip across the country when she was younger and managed to have a sexual encounter in nearly every one of the different states.

She says, "I've had sex in all 50 states. A lot of it was on a road trip I took when I was younger."

And Mendes admits that her best experiences took place in Arizona and Colorado, adding: "Maybe it was the clean air."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I cant believe you ruined my minute, hour, day, and year bc of this post. I am so disgusted right now its retardiculous. I would have bare backed this broad until now.... Now i can only bare jack myself to her voyeur rehab pics hahahahaha...

My Blog List