Monday, September 8, 2008

MORE MTV MUSIC AWARDS



Very seldom do I envy a person, and if I do it's only for about five minutes, then I come back to my senses. While watching the MTV Awards tonight, I couldn't help but to envy Travis Barker, and not because of his ex-wife. She had a kid my Oscar De La Hoya for goodness sake. But back to the topic at hand. Travis found his "gift", niche, whatever you want to call it and has used it to accomplish many things in life. Some people, including myself at times, feels like they have no idea what their God given gift is. I know many "Jacks of all trades", but, very seldom do I come across a person who exploits their ONE gift for the better. In my closing remarks, Travis is just dumb ignorant on the drums, and let me add, he's from San Diego.!

No comments:

My Blog List