Tuesday, July 29, 2008

IT WAS-N'T MEANT TO BE?

Not necessarily. I always ponder how much "faith" do people put in a statement like "It was or wasn't meant to be." I'm a firm believer in a higher creator, but I also believe that humans possess 'free will' to choose. You always hear people putting so much hope on what is meant to be will be, but what ever happen to trying to create your own path? I believe that the 'All Mighty' has given us options in life. Two paths specifically. I don't necessarily think the paths are better than one another, although in some cases this could hold true. I think the point I'm getting at because I'm tired, and don't feel like typing anymore is: People dwell on the saying too much, because I think the 'reality' or consequence of their choices are too much for them to accept. In order to free themselves from feeling like damn "I *ucked up", it's easier to medicate themselves and say "it was-n't meant to be that way." Makes you sleep better at night or NOT!


To be continued!

No comments:

My Blog List