Wednesday, July 9, 2008

BET Awards; After Party

After the BET Awards, Me, Ray, Kai, Banner, and some others attended T-Pain's party in Beverly Hills. It was a long wait for the driver to come pick Ray and I up. Banner and Kai were already at the party. So, Ray comes up with one of his brilliant, spontaneous ideas again. Since there's hardly any parking in B.H., he (Ray) drove into the B.H. Hotel and said he was meeting a guest. He valet parked his truck and we waited for the chauffeur. I had no idea what I was about to embark on, but I left the place, officially feeling poorer than dirt. Not that good enriched dirt, though. Instead of typing, because my hands are getting tired, I'll post the video. You can clearly see Ray posted up against the wall, while Banner is talking. This was the first house which by far was the flyest. The second one has no video, but lets say, it was more to look at in regards to people.

No comments:

My Blog List