Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Decisions

I've been slippin like a bad transmision (word to Vince) on this blog. It's consuming to constantly keep this thing updated, but I promise to do my best, for the three people who read it. The Hyperdunk comes out Saturday, which is a shoe by Nike, for those of you who aren't familiar with the name. There has been a buzz going on about the quantity of the shoe. Some suspect 500, others say 2400, including Kobe Bryant. I was thinking about driving to L.A., big city of dreams, to take a strike at my chances. But then, I started to think about the cost of gas, the shoes, and time. Looks like I'm going to hope that Ebay becomes inaudated with them and I can snatch a pair for close to retail. Is this an important post on the blog? No! But it's mine and I can add what I want. Holler!

No comments:

My Blog List