Thursday, June 19, 2008

Tiger caged up for 2008


After spending countless hours glued in front of my television this past weekend, I developed a new passion for golf. I arguably witness the greatest performance in PGA history or in the short career of Eldrick Woods. Unfortunately, that appears to be the last look I'll get for the remainder of the year. Tiger will undergo season-ending surgery and his year is officially over. According to Tiger, he has a torn ACL and two fractures in his fibula. I'm not a doctor nor have I suffered any injury remotely close to his. However, I must admit that it takes sure will to compete with those types of injuries. Tiger's caddy (Stevie Williams) said. "I could hear his (Tiger) knee every time he hit the ball." Are you f*cking kidding me, that's insane! Well hope Tiger has a speedy recovery for selfish reason, and I look forward to seeing him on the green in 2009.

No comments:

My Blog List