Friday, June 20, 2008

SELF- Efficacy

Do you ever say to yourself , "some folks try too damn hard"? the funny thing about us homosapiens( just wanted to sound smart!) is that often we don't realize just how transparent we are. Do you ever wonder if people who are really jerks know that they are jerks? Consider for a moment that one Boss that almost sent you to prison for life!! You get my drift! Would Adolf Hitler define himself as a murdering white supremacist? Does Sirhan Sirhan truly think of himself as an assassin? Does that bastard Timothy Mcveigh consider himself a terrorist? Does George Bush think to himself " My eight years as Commander in Chief have really sucked"? I am sure they all would answer "No". When we justify or rationalize our faults it can be very difficult for us to see our true selves. I can relate because i have been guilty of the same s#$t! Self exploration can be a tough road to travel. I know because life has forced me to do it everyday. this is just some of the goofy s%$t I think of when I'm bored.
Besides, what the hell do i know anyway?

BE EASY


D-ROCK

No comments:

My Blog List