Thursday, June 19, 2008

Nike Flightposite 1 Retro


While Nike has been putting a bunch of crap out lately, and yes shoddy quality Jordans included, they've managed to get some shoes correct. Back in 1999, I wasn't to intrigued by this particular model and I recall riding in the car with Ray and seeing them on clearance. I should have pulled over then and copped on sight. Well, that opportunity has evaded me, but another one is definitely in the near future. Unfortunately, this time around, it will leave my pockets feeling a bit anorexic. The Flightposite will retail for 180.00 with a schedule release month of October 2008. While I anticipate the shoe to sell out in some parts of the country, I'm sure you'll be able to find it at a discounted price, if you are patient and willing to take that chance.

Pics courtesy of kixinthecity.com

No comments:

My Blog List