Sunday, December 28, 2008

Playoffs, Playoffs, Playoffs?

We talking about Playoffs?


After losing to the pathetic example of a team, the Bengals, I thought no way in hell the Eagles would make the playoffs. Being the die hard fan that I am (not like people from philly), I still followed my team as most supporters do. I watched them beat the hated GIants three weeks ago, only to come back and lose to the Deadskins. At that point, there was no way the Bucs and Bears could lose to their shoddy opponents on the last week of the season; which would send us to the playoffs. Well guess what, it happened. As I sat, and intensely watch the game, I realized early in the second quarter that we are about to do the unthinkable. Not only making it to the playoffs, but doing it convincingly over an intra-divisional hated rival, the Cowboys. That made the victory much sweeter. I can't stand Tony Homo, and that scum bag T.O. Jerry Jones should have taken notes from Dan Snyder, you can't buy a championship. With that being said, I like our chances next week against the Vikings, and Tavaris Jackson at quarterback. Until then Fly Eagles Fly!

No comments:

My Blog List