Monday, December 15, 2008

R.I.P. D'maj Smith...12/15/2007

Photobucket



Today marks the one-year passing of a high school friend and teammate. Seemed like yesterday I seen him walking around school in a Tommy Hilfiger sailor jacket, with the freshes kicks, us ditching practices, and all the Mission Bay events and parties. Never thought the "new kid" who transferred for baseball would become such a cool mofo and iconic for fashion.

If there is someone that you have not talked to in a minute or any difference you need to reconcile with someone, do it today. Tomorrow is not guaranteed, so don't take today for granted. And, I urge everybody to wear your seatbelts, even if you're going around the corner.



With Each Beat Of My Heart - Stevie Wonder

2 comments:

Gina said...

I'm glad your memories seem like just yesterday. That's always a nice feeling. A hug!

Jessica 818 said...

Rest in peace my love! You will never be forgotten. The loving memories and your joyful spirit will always be with me. God bless your spirit and I'll see you when I get there.

My Blog List