Monday, November 24, 2008

Is she ever accountable?



Not a thread entry for "tough guys" (sarcasm)

I use the word "accoutable" because wrong would seem like I'm directly pointing the finger. I'm just giving women something to ponder. Too many times men are the blame for relationship failures, and I find a problem with that.


A lot of times, men get their card pulled for not being sensitive enough to women's feelings. Most conversations turned arguments, place the man in a position where he is the blame for not being understanding. Although he may try to reason with the woman, nine-times-of-out-ten, he's wrong in her eyes, regardless of his position! However, RESPONSIBLE men (grown men) have issues that women need to understand as well. One wise man told me, "Women are the most caring, sensitive, loving and SELFISH creatures on the planet." Well, speaking from personal experiences and observations, after attempts to communicate with a woman they still somehow leave you feeling like you were wrong because of her ability to make everything about her. See, I respect women, as I respect my mother and I would never intentionally say anything to hurt them. But, think if every man went in hard on a woman. Trust me, I know there are relationships like that, but that isn't for me. Straight double standard.

Women, can't live with them, can't live without them!

1 comment:

JOFre$h said...

we are always the blame

My Blog List