Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Rekindled Fire!



This season of Dancing with the Stars brought us a big booty that couldn't move, and ultimately became man's biggest disappointment in "Booty History". A vile old lady who would not shut the "F" up, or stay out the camera. One gay guy who wanted to be an astronaut. A washed up 100M sprinter that had one of the dopest celebration in track and field; see the fire extinguisher video. And, a nibble NFL defensive lineman who arguably is a first ballot Hall of Famer. However, the person who stole the show, and won the trophy was Ms. new Millennium aka Y2K herself, Brooke Burke. I don't know about most of you fellas, but I don't discriminate and I was on Brooke tough back in 1999. I use to watch "Wild on E" just for her. Most of the time I could have cared less about what country she was in or the food she was eating. Basically she could have sat there like a mute and I would have tuned in. With that being said, Brooke still got it y'all.


I do not want to hear about her multiple cosmetic surgeries, and her boobs have been fake for years. Save it! If given the option or money, most women would be in line for a tummy tuck, chest lift, etc. Let me talk a little bit more about Brooke before you think I'm just giving her credit for her pulchritude. In the interviews that I saw, she never sounded like "cluck", which is expected if you had your own tv show. Also, did I mention that she's physically gifted. I don't know any women in their mid 30's who could move like that woman. The Freestyle dance had me bugging out. She was killing the dance moves, effortlessly. (BTW: I happened to watch the show with moms, not something I do alone). I had an inclination that she was going to win because she is easy on the eyes. But after seeing her dance, she deserved every bit of the trophy. After three kids, a marriage, playboy (which I hate she did), and now a Dancing With the Stars trophy, Brooke had me reminiscing about the good ol days.

No comments:

My Blog List